Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Possibly the coolest card I've ever made (part 1)

This is possibly the coolest card I've ever made, if I do say so myself. I made it to welcome a brand new baby girl my co-worker recently welcomed.


And I say this not because of the outside...it's the inside that makes you go oooh! Take a look:


Yup, that balloon in the middle is a pop-up, a 3D balloon...squee! Don't you just love it!? Oh, the things one can do with paper...Now that I discovered Pop-Up paper, the possibilities are virtually endless. So, stay tuned for possibly the coolest card I've ever made (part 2) :)!

Supplies:

Stamps: Inky Antics, Hero Arts
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Honeycomb Pop-Up paper, COPIC, Doodlebug Inc buttons, EK Success and MS punches


Have an outstanding evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment