Monday, February 21, 2011

Butterflies. Oh My...

Dear Spring, I miss you. Will you please consider coming early this year and staying a while?

Well, while I can't make it spring outside - we're having yet another snow storm today - I can definitely make it spring in my craft room. All I want to work with lately are butterflies and flowers, their vision dancing around in my head.

As always, I had quite a few cards to make, one of them a Thank You note, and all I could think of, as I said, were butterflies. Imagine, if you would, late hours of the night and a pretty exhausted yours truly. I was driving on (creative) fumes, if you will...and then this card came to be:



Supplies
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: pearls in pink, EK Success Butterfly stickers, MS Border Punches


I've had this "Thank You" stamp for so very long and it's never been kissed by ink before. In my mind it kept asking for a card with flowers, but I find this even better.


Have a sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment