Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Birthday cards are so much fun to make; but I find that if they're for little kids, they are a particular joy to create! My son is now in preschool and slowly, but surely, birthday party invitations are starting to come in. I completely missed the chance to make a card for the very first birthday boy, who invited us, but this second one, I was sure I didn't want to miss. Possibly one of the easiest, most inspired cards I've ever done. Here's what I created:


Cardstock: Bella Blvd
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Adirondack in Red Pepper
Embellishments: Train sticker by Reminisce, Cricut, Mini Pom Poms, Spica pen

I saw those tickets and knew I had to use them. The pom poms were awesome to use and so easy to glue to cardstock. That was fun! I wonder whose birthday is next!

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment