Sunday, April 3, 2011

Movin' On

Now, this is rare, but it happens. One of my friends is moving - of all places - to sunny Florida. Boy, was I glad to have Inky Antics New Address stamp set, so I could actually make her a card. I knew it would be a while before I got to use it, but the day has come...

A recent discovery in fancy new scrapbooking supplies sure are the "Puffies" 3D fabric stickers. Absolutely love 'em. I found a way to use them here. Behold the cute little house with a green roof!

In addition, Martha Stewart, words can't describe how much I love thee and your endless creativity when it comes to border punches. For those of you, who know me, you know that I am a border punch aficionado (really, a different word for addict) and Martha surely keeps feeding the addiction by bringing out better and prettier punches each season. I strive to collect them all ;).



Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Gray
Embellishments: Puffies, MS border punches, EK Success border punches, COPIC markers, Spica atyou pen, pearls

Have a sparkling evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment