Thursday, February 17, 2011

Comfy and Cozy

Well, hello again, everyone! It's time to welcome baby David:

Supplies:
Cardstock: DCWV
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Embellishments: COPIC Markers, pearls, brads, ribbon, MS border punch

Talk about comfy and cozy! Just look how that bear cuddled up to the moon with his "bankie". Perfect stamp for cuddly, sleepy babies, I say. Comfy and cozy is the theme of the newest Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger, too. See for yourselves:


I happened to find the stamp featured on this card at the local Jo-Ann's store on clearance. Love it, when I find cute stuff for dirt cheap! As soon as I picked it up, I saw this card in my head. Made it in mere minutes, not hours. Love it, when that happens, too!

Have a peaceful, cuddly evening!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sanda! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for joining in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete