Saturday, February 12, 2011

We Love Gramma

My son loves his Gramma, he seriously does...and Gramma loves him, more than words can describe. That's why I thought it would only be too appropriate to use the stamps I recently found at Wiggles and Giggles and make a card for her.

Martha Stewart punch set is once again in action on the first layer. I used the Hero Arts background stamp and some red ink to create the stripes and used that as my second layer. I enhanced the stamped image in the center of the card with a Spica pen for a lovely shimmer effect. I casually tied a bow using the very ribbon Gramma once pointed out she liked very much.
Supplies
Cardstock: Echo Park Wintertime, white cardstock
Ink: Adirondack in Red Pepper
Embellishments: EK Success punch, MS Punches. corner punch, Jo-Ann's ribbon, pearls, Spica pen in red, Hero Arts background stamp, Inkadinkado stamp

She absolutely loved the card and has it proudly displayed now on her night stand!

Have a lovely night!

No comments:

Post a Comment