Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oh My, Moxie Fab...

...ok, this is a small step for the blogosphere, but a huuuuuge one for yours truly: this post is all about my very first, one of a kind, couldn't be more excited about it, entry in Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger...and what a trigger it is. See for yourselves:

Yum!

I am entering not one, but two cards (may as well make a grand entrance onto Moxie Fab stage, the Broadway equivalent of card making blogs :)).

Here's what I got:

Not just any anniversary card, but an anniversary card for my husband. He does not believe in Valentine's Day, but he firmly believes in anniversaries (so I forgive him :)). 


Supplies
Cardstock
Embellishments: Jenny Bowlin Studio (butterflies, calendar), Provo Craft embossing folder, bling



and


welcome baby Makayla. She arrived two weeks ago.



Supplies
Cardstock
Ink: Memento in Black Tuxedo
Stamp: Hero Arts
Embellishments: COPIC markers, pearls, MS Punches


Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sanda! What sweet approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete