Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

I work with some of the best people on the planet - that's a fact! Three of them took me out to lunch and cupcakes recently. We had a great time, and I wanted to thank them for that...

The beauty of card making is in the fact that one can highly customize the card based on the recipient. So, here I have three different individuals, all of whom I wish to send a thank you note to, and here are three different takes on a thank you note:

First, we have some gorgeous October Afternoon paper in action (I'm a recent fan), with a very simple frame and stamped message. Tres chic, non?!


Secondly, we have the Hero Arts Exotic Decor along with some more October Afternoon paper and bling. Note the same stamp as above, but a completely different feel


Last, but certainly not least, A*Muse and Imaginisce stamps in combination with the EK Success border punch. Simple, yet effective:



Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment