Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Very Merry...

...is how I feel. Now that we finally put Halloween to rest, it's time to break out the Christmas papers and other goodies! Finally!! Yes!! Can't wait!

Since I can't contain my excitement, I must share the two projects I have completed so far...My brain is exploding with ideas, so I suspect several more posts, if time and lack of sleep allow for any creativity :).

First up, Inky Antics. I can't get enough of their stamps! Plus, that deer is so stinkin' cute!
Fiskars edge punch, Martha Stewart paper, and some gorgeous deep red bling is what you see here:



A completely different feel, softer and very snowy, peaceful is this card. Thank you A*Muse, Martha Stewart and Hero arts. Your goodies combined made this card possible :).


Have an awesome evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment