Sunday, November 21, 2010

I fell out of bed

...I think. That was the only feasible explanation why I was wide awake at 5:30am on a peaceful Sunday morning. Given that I couldn't run around the house doing chores and waking up my boys, that was also the invitation to go downstairs to my craft area and create something beautiful out of paper (hm, like I need an invitation...right :)).

The Play Date Cafe is hosting a challenge with a color combination that wouldn't leave my system. Red, olive and turquoise, much like the picture below:



I also have a stamp that I have been impatiently waiting to use for the first time. Behold the cuteness:


Supplies
Cardstock: Martha Stewart
Stamp: Snow Kiss by Penny Black
Embellishments: Hero Arts Bling, Martha Stewart Border + Corner Punch, Fiskars Border Punch, COPIC Markers
Ink: Memento in Cottage Ivy

I'm entering it into their challenge. I had a great time doing the same last week. That also is when this card got the honorable mention over there, the Cream in Our Coffee status (cream is, if you ask me, the best part of the coffee experience :)).

Have an amazing Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Awww what a sweet Christmas card! Just love that image! The borders are so so pretty along with the bling...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Fun image and sentiment for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and great idea to use it with the colors this week. Love the holly border. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this--such cute paper and a super sweet image! LOVE that bling too--Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!! We appreciate and love our players:}

    ReplyDelete