Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hey chick...have an egg-celent Easter!

Easter is one of my favorite holidays! The Spring is finally here, it's getting warmer out, the whole world is full of hope and renewal. I happened to be asked recently to make a batch of Easter cards for a friend, and I happily jumped at the opportunity. The task was to create 5 cards - 3 for a female, 2 for a male (a challenge, which I will report on separately). A series of Easter cards thus came to be. Here's number one:



Supplies
Cardstock; Elizabeth Park by LYB
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Inky Antics
Embellishments: pearls in Sunshine Yellow, LYB border, Puffies, bling

Isn't that chick cute? Inky Antics never disappoints. Their Easter set is all I had to work with. This year like no other there were no Easter stamps to be had. I wonder why...hmmm...

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment