Saturday, October 23, 2010

I did not forget you!

I was just a tad busy, that's all...(and "a tad" is truly an understatement)

Visions of these two cards have been following me around in my (day) dreams...so I had to get them made.

Inky Antics stamps shine in the Thank You note for a co-worker. She's a fellow card maker, so I had to produce a serious card...
This is the first time I worked with Inky Antics acrylic stamps, and I must say, they're excellent. They even smell nice (yes, I pay attention to that stuff ;))

Another first, for me, is using Memento ink (in Black Tuxedo). Yes, I am hanging my head in shame: here I am calling myself a card maker and I haven't used Memento ink yet...Yup, I know...but I am a believer now.





 A friend of mine just moved into a new home, so that called for breaking out my Hero Arts stamps as well as my beloved Copics and staying up past my bedtime to finish it. But lookie here, it came out about exactly the way I envisioned it.


Hope everyone is having a fantastic and crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment