Friday, June 3, 2011

Dads and Grads

I am so very excited to share the news that I will be teaching card making classes at my favorite store in the whole wide world - Wiggles and Giggles! So. Very. Excited!!

With Father's Day around the corner and various graduation ceremonies each weekend (including my own :) - a Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering degree, wooohoo ), June is the perfect month to work on cards for Dads and grads. These cards can also be challenging, especially the ones for Dads, since the typical color palette and embellishments are rather limited.

Here's what I came up with for my inaugural class:







This is going to be fun! I can't wait!

Have an elephantastic night!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous set of cards Sandra. Love the great images. Especially like the 4th one with the circle elements and small images on top. :o)

    ReplyDelete